Charterd on January 26, 1920, by the Laborers International Union of North America (LIUNA), LIUNA Local 363, a.k.a. City & County Employees Union of MInneapolis-Saint Paul & Greater Minnesota is based in Minneapolis and led by Business Manager Keving Moody.
The local is responsible for:
- Enforcing rights under collective bargaining agreements
- Assisting members in finding employment through its referral service or hiring hall
- Providing apprenticeship and training programs
- Enforcing legal rights, such as those extended to workesr under the National Labor Relations Act
- Promoting job safety as guaranteed under OSHA
- Protecting against discrimination in employment by enforcing both contract rights and legal rights such as those found in Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
Local 363 is governed by an Executive Board and serves nearly 1,000 members and active retirees and there families across the Minneapolis_Saint Paul Metro and Greater Minnesota.
Local 3634 members are proud of their work maintaining the City of Minneapolis' and City of Saint Paul's water, sewer, streets, bridges, traffic signs, parking ramps, parks and urban forest.
Local 363 supports a variety of organizations and causes, including the Laborers' Charitable Foundation.