The Minnesota Laborers Health & Welfare Fund and Minnesota LECET are making seasonal Flu Shots available for current Minnesota and North Dakota Laborers Union members and their eligible family members. Remember, the flu shot can get you closer towards the prize in our Pick 3 Get 1 program! Bring your Pick 3 Get 1 redemption envelope or pick one up at your Laborers Flu Shot Clinic.
All Flu Clinics generally coincide with regularly scheduled Union Meetings at each Laborers Local Union meeting hall.
Please call your Local union hall and register today!
Please consult your health care professional for flu shot vaccination and other medical information.
- There is No Cost for eligible Minnesota Laborers Union Members.
- Pre-registration is recommended to ensure an adequate number of flu vaccines are available at each clinic location.
- Members: please provide your current Union Membership Card and Minnesota Laborers Health & Welfare ID Card.
- A limited number of Flu Mist and High Dose Vaccines will be available at each clinic.
- No flu shots administered to children under the age of 6 months.