If you need to submit documents to verify the eligibility for your dependent(s), Zenith American Solutions is offering Saturday Walk-in hours on February 1st.
Date: Saturday, February 1, 2020
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: Zenith American Solutions
2520 Pilot Knob Road Suite 325
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Please bring the following required documents to your appointment:
- If Married – a copy of Marriage Certificate issued by state, county or vital records office (church certificates will not be accepted)
- One of the following documents listing you and your spouse:
- Signature page of your 2018 joint State , Federal or Property Tax Return
- Email confirmation of Certificate of Filing your joint State or Federal Tax Return
- A document dated within the past 6 months, such as a mortgage statement, home equity loan, lease agreement, automobile registration, property tax document, credit card or utility statement.
- If Divorced – a Divorce Decree or legal documents signed by Judge:
- Front page with court file stamp, page listing dependent(s) name, medical section and Judge’s signature page.
- Copy of Dependent(s) Birth Certificate issued by state, county or vital records office.
(Hospital Certificates will not be accepted)
Please contact John Maloney at Zenith American Solutions at (651) 256-1930 to schedule your appointment.